Sunday 30 September 2018

Stationery Sunday/// Haul from Wish- Stickers & Bookmarks

Hello! 

Earlier in the year, I went through a minor Wish obsession. I discovered the nifty little App and I went a little mad adding things to the cart. It's hard to pass up things for as little as 60 rupees. So I have acquired quite a few goodies from there. I really enjoyed my little foray into the world of Wish. There is so much to see and choose from and it can just suck you in. I have been very happy with all things I got from Wish, everything arrives pretty promptly and everything looks just like in the pictures. The quality differs from vendor to vendor and thing to thing. I have, thankfully, had a good experience. 

Here are just some of my things that I hauled from there. 


I went a little insane getting individual stickers. 
These chubby cats ones are too cute for words and I paid like 65 bucks for this pack. 


The moon in all it's glory. 


The fancy rabbit doing things. 



Flowers always have my heart. 


Heavenly bodies...planet and space inspired bookmarks. What's not to love?! 



 Stamp sized stickers. So vintage-y looking. 


Travel stickers for my sister to decorate her journaling spreads. 


No comments: