Monday 9 March 2020

Monday Moods: Earrings from Tints and Tinsels.

Hello! 

Let's start this Holi week with a splash of colour shall we? 

I recently came across this brand on IG  called Tints and Tinsels, that had some seriously cute and quirky jewellery and I needed to get some of this beauty in my life. The shop had a special Valentine's Day sale and I made use of that and got myself 4 pairs of adorable earrings. 
These earrings are made out of clay and are super light weight and easy to wear and the colours are gorgeous, even more than they look in pictures. 



I love the colours on this one. 
The combination of red and turquoise is one of my all time favourite combinations and I have a ton of silver, coral and turquoise jewellery pieces that I love. So this was the first one I chose. 


My sister picked out this pair, it's simple and elegant and will go with a bunch of outfits. 


This pale lavender pair is so beautiful. 
Love the texture on these too. 


This pair might just be my favourite. 
So quirky and cool and I cannot wait to wear these earrings. 
So cute! 


I am so pleased with these earrings and they are such a happy addition to my jewellery box. 
All of these are so well-made, light, wearable and beautiful. 

Go check out the shop and I am sure you'll find something that you love. 

Have a great week ahead you guys. 

No comments: