Sunday 1 March 2020

Hello March! ~Spring is Here~ Current Read + Goals + Journal.


Hello March! 

Hello Spring! 

Hello Mild Day (before the onslaught of summer!) 

Hello Hello! 

March is here and I have so much to do this month! 

Starting with reading only women writers for #FemmeMarch. A reading theme I enjoy and honestly its easy AF to follow through. I guess 80% of all books I own and read are by women writers. So this is not even a challenge. 

To start my reading off for March with Educated by Tara Westover. 


I got this book back when it first came out and took the world by storm. I read around 5% back then and then it lay unread all this time. I picked it up earlier this morning, while deciding what I wanted to read next and I was hooked! I am currently at 46% and it's worth the hype. It's infuriating, sad and strange to read about a family, about parents that can be so wilfully negligent, almost cruel and just so  different from anything I've ever had to experience myself (thank-God!). I guarantee this book will make you want to kiss your parents for raising you the ordinary way. 
I am so glad I am finally reading this book! 


I also decorated my journal for March. 
I have been journaling a whole lot recently and it brings me so much joy and peace, especially on less than perfect days. 
Most of the supplies here are from La Dolce Vita, The Planner Society and other Etsy and Ali Express shops. 
:) 

MARCH GOALS/// 

1. Read incredible books for #FemmeMarch. 

2. Read as many diverse voices as I can. 

3. Get home in ship shape. Spring Clean. 

4. Enjoy the mild-ish Spring days. 

5. Get flowers for the house each week. 

6. Do more Book Review Posts. 

7. Update Good Reads! 

8. Paint again! 


I hope you and I both have an amazing month ahead. 
:)

Be Good. 
Be Gentle. 
Be Kind. 
Be Fun. 
March Be Good! 


No comments: