Friday 1 April 2022

Hello April 2022 + A Haul of Pens from Scooboo!

 Hello, hello!

How is this the first day of April already?!

Welcoming this new month with some positive manifestations for me and you and the whole world! That we all may have some happiness and health and peace! 


Hello April!

Be good!

Be Kind!

Be Fun!


Sharing some cute gel pens that arrived in the mail from my most recent order from Scooboo



These are three sets of gel pens from Color Lab. They are so cute and smooth! Let's take a closer look at each of these, shall we? 



This set has shades of pink and purple and a black pen (that's what the colour of the refill of the white pen is). These are super vibrant and very smooth. 



These are called fibre gel pens and are a bit wetter but still as vibrant as the ones above. Love the mix of greens and orange and brown. This set is called 'Autumn', I think. 



This is a summery set of greens, reds and blues. Very vivid and very smooth! 




These pens are made by a brand called Baoke and they are Zebra Sarasa Vintage Clip-on pens' knock offs! :) I bought these just to try them out to see what the colours look like! They aren't bad at all for the price, but not nearly as great as the original, which costs double of what these do. So, not a shabby deal, I guess! 



Last, but not the least, I bought this set of 12 gel pens from Pentonic. They are very smooth and quite vibrant. A very good deal for just Rs. 150! 


Hope you enjoyed my little (or not-so-little) pen haul! Are you a stationery addict like me? Let me know what your favourite pens are on Instagram! 

Have a great April and a great weekend ahead! 


No comments: