Monday 4 April 2022

Stationery Sunday: April Pages- Planner and Book Journal.

 Hello Loves! 

And Welcome to another edition of Stationery Sunday...on a Monday Morning! 

:) 

The start of the month means many things. One the ways in which I start a new month in my life is by setting by my planner pages and my journal pages. 

I also set my Reading Journal. Decorate the pages. Make my TBR and set some reading goals. 

These are my pages for April. 

First up, are my April pages, Week 1...well the first few days of the month at the very least. 



Full on summer vibes and joy. I am trying to be better about summer and not running from all things about this season. 
So I've done a lot of flowers. Birds. Butterflies and general flora and fauna. 
:) 
Making things as happy as can be. 
I used a lot of Washi Tape and some trusty girl stickers from Kimey's Korner. A desi girl because April is Bengali New Year, so my girl is all dressed up in new jama. 
I love how this page looks. 
I used to use a lot of Washi in my planners because, and I haven't been doing that lately, for one I am away from my stash and what an incredible stash I have back home. The limited supply I have here I am trying to make the most of. 


This page is the last few days of March and we have a sleepy girl, which was me most of last week. More floral washi to keep things similar. The stamp style stickers are washi to. 

This might be one of my favourite spreads ever! 

The girl sticker here is from Shop ABC. 


Now on to my Book Journal. 



More desi girl vibes in these pages. April is allll about All Bengali Books in April, so we have a girl in a lehenga. 
:) 
Some ephemera and mini-washi tape. 
Kept it simple because I need to write on these pages. 
:) 
I have my TBR all set, I just need to fine tune it a bit and commit to it on paper. 


This is the page where I start writing about the books I read and how I felt about it. 

Used some pretty sticky notes and stickers and washi to do up this page. 

I adore my book journal and in the last few years have tried to make it as pretty as possible. I also find these notes and thoughts I make incredibly helpful when it comes to making my year end favourites list and of course doing a monthly reading wrap-up. Because I might read something, even love something and then BAM I tend to forget a lot about it. So having a place to write about every book I read and really just honestly write about my feelings is a good thing be. 

If you are a reader, I cannot recommend setting up a Reading Journal. 

:)

I hope this week treats you well, I know a lot of you are going back to office this week and I hope the adjustment back to office life is smooth. 

:)

No comments: