Friday 8 April 2022

Spring Journal Cover Decor.

 Hello Loves! 

A quick little post this morning. 

I have been using this happy yellow journal as my daily journal since last month. I kept it simple and clean all of last month. But last night I decided to spruce it up using elements I got in my Floral Journaling Kit from Shop ABC. I used a few elements that were in the packaging and some from the kit itself. 

:) 

I love how lovely it's turned out. 


Cute! 
This took me less than five minutes and I love how it looks. 
:) 


This is the gorgeous kit. 
I mean so freaking pretty. 
The goodies inside are gorgeous too and will make my planning and journaling spreads so pretty. Will talk about it in more detail soon. 


This was my journal before. 

Happy yellow and pretty. 

This journal is from Paper Clip. 

No comments: