Monday 4 April 2022

Monday Moods: Moments of Mine.

 Hello Loves! 

A little look into life lately. 

:) 


A corner of my room I love best. 
My makeshift bookshelves and some gorgeous art I like to change up every month. 
:) 
This month the theme is very Bengali centric and I have used a lot of Bengali art and art from Bengali artists. 
Ah! It makes me happy every time I look in this direction. 


Bookmarks from Kuuuusum. I got these last month and they are so gorgeous and perfect for all the Bengali reading I have planned for this month. 

and Debdyuti Creates, an old favourite of mine. 



Reading in bed and highlighting beautiful lines and words. 


Planning and journaling set-up and mess. 
Pens galore. 
Some of my favourites. 
Lamy and Platinum Preppy. 


Smoothie and book and fridge magnet with a positive affirmation. 

This magnet is from Artery by HB and was a kind gift from Anurpriya. 


My Monday has included: 

Feeling a little sick. 

Blogging. 

Smoothie drinking. 

A bit of reading. 

Book Mail. 

Cloudy and rainy day. 

Making decisions. 

Feeling a little blue. 

Planner time. 

~~~

A mixed bag really. 

:) 

No comments: