Thursday 6 March 2014

Vignettes- 5: Other Birthday Goodies.






Apart from a truck load of books I acquired on my birthday, I also ended up with some other pretties. These are some of them. 

1. Two new tins of Tea! I love the Chai Time Teas. I have tried both of these teas and I love them! Soothing, perfect blends of tea and spice. Love them! I get mine from Bombay Store. 


2. A grey satchel from Forever 21. A gift from the sister the day before my birthday! I love it! If you know me, you know I love me my satchels!!! 

3. My Little Hedgehog friend is from Accessorize! She is pink, cute and I love her! 

4. My sister's pretty planner page on my birthday. A doodle of my face and colourful Post-Its to make her daily notes and reminders. 

5. The sky, trees and the glorious buildings in Fort! Ah, I love Bombay! :) 





No comments: