Monday 10 March 2014

Book Haul: A Mini-Haul!







A mini book haul! Four books I got from Amazon. 

The John Ajvide Lindqvist books: I have seen Let The Right One In- the movie- and loved it!! It's the creepiest movies ever! I really recommend it. So when I saw the book online, I just couldn't resist getting it. I hope this book lives up to my expectations. The other book is a collection of short stories. 

I have heard amazing things about Carson McCullers and wanted to sample some of her writing. I am going a little mad for the Penguin Modern Classics. But I do love some Modern Classics. 

And another Agatha Christie book for the collection. I am going to read this book this month, it's one of my favourite Christie stories. 

It's nice to haul a small number of books sometimes! 

No comments: