Wednesday 12 March 2014

Book Haul: More Books from February 2014.











Flipkart was having a flat 40% sale on certain books and I got me some lovely books. 

3 more Penguin Modern Classics to add to my burgeoning collection. Two Indian Modern Classics for a change. I am excited to read all of these books. 

A pretty copy of The Secret Garden. I can't wait to read this book! 

Finally got my hands on The Graveyard Book- I want to read more Neil Gaiman and this sounds like a great read. 

Maeve Binchy books always catch my eye at bookstores and at 40% off it was a good time to get it. This is collection of contemporary short stories. 

I have read Jaishree Mishra before and enjoyed her writing and her stories. This one sounds really good- about a girl looking for her birth mother and how this wrecks havoc on the mother's life. 

Yay! Books bought on sale are the best...books in general are the best! 

No comments: