Sunday 19 August 2018

Stationery Sunday: Passport Sized Traveler's Notebook

  
Greetings and salutations! 

I wanted to quickly share the set-up of my (this is Debs- Pooja's sister) teeny-tiny Passport sized Traveler's Notebook from Ali Express. 

Ali Express also has some quality handmade leather, faux leather and fabric traveler's notebooks for those of you who are interested. 

This burgundy passport sized TN is from the IPBEN Store on Ali Express. 




I used the passport sized TNs to capture my day-to-day highlights in a bullet-journal form. I also use a monthly calendar to capture the one thing in my day that I am grateful for, so, it also sort of a gratitude journal. 






Here is a nice shot of the TN with all its different colour tones! Isn't it pretty?! 





A quick peek at my zipper wallet insert, which has some of my most-loved, most-used stickers. This insert is from the Traveler's Company/ Midori and I find it super useful to carry around washi samples and sticker flakes. 




Here is a view of the inside of the TN. It has three vertical pockets on the left-hand side, which are perfect for slotting in cards or washi samples. 


Overall, this is a very well-made little TN and I love that it comes with pockets and a pen loop, which makes it very handy for on-the-go journaling. 

Have a great Sunday, peeps! 

No comments: