Wednesday 29 August 2018

Book Haul: Books of August 2018, Indian Books in August Edition.

Hello! 

Since I've been reading only Indian Books all of August, this reading theme seems to have spilled into my book buying as well. So all of the books I've bought in August are all in the same vein. And I am very happy about it. :) 
Here some gorgeous books I've bought this month and some of them I've already read and even reviewed. 
:) 
I've also been doing mini-Book Hauls on my Instagram Stories and been loving it. But I couldn't not do a haul on here. 
:) 

Let's see what I've added to my shelves lately! 




















 
BOOKS BOUGHT//// 

1. The Ammuchi Puchi by Sharanya Manivannan 
2. Pashmina by Nidhi Chainani 
3. Getting Granny's Glasses by Ruskin Bond 
4. The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani 
5. Sultan of Delhi by Arnab Ray
6. Murder at the Happy Home for The Aged by Bulbul Sharma 
7. Obsessed by Ruchi Kokcha
8. Hush A Bye Baby by Neelanjana Pal 
9. Savitri's Special Room by Manu Bhattathri 
10. Night of Happiness by Tabish Khair 
11. Swear You Won't Tell by Vedashree Khambete-Sharma 
12. The Windfall by Diksha Basu 
13. Remnants of a Separation by Aanchal Malhotra 

No comments: