Thursday 9 August 2018

Fashion Haul: Bags from ByLoom Kolkata.

Hello! 

I am a total and complete Bag Lady! I haven't met a pretty bag I didn't love. Today I want to share a little haul of bags my sister picked up from Byloom in Kolkata. My sister has been travelling to Kolkata all year round for work and has fallen in love with all things Byloom. 
I can't wait to go there myself. 

For now let's see the pretty bags my sister picked up from Byloom. 


Forever in love with all things Kutchi. This hot pink leather satchel with a patch of Kutchi embroidery is a thing of beauty. I can't wait for the rains to dry up so I can take her out and about. 


My sister also picked up these set of pouches, a trio, for really cheap and it's the perfect thing to organise your bag or use as a make-up bag. 


Little birdie beauty. Also I can never have enough pink things in my life. 


More birds. 
We are a little bit bird obsessed in this household. 
:)



And finally, some fish love. 
These totes are super spacious and incredibly well-made and so delightfully gorgeous. 
:) 

I am in love with every single thing and I hope I can make it to Kolkata and Byloom really soon. 

No comments: