Friday 1 March 2019

Hello March 2019! + Goals for March.


Hello March! 

Hello Spring! 

Hello Holi! 

Hello Spring Blooms! 

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Be Kind. 

Be Peaceful! 

Be Wonderful! 

~~~

March also means a month dedicated to reading only Women Writers for #femmemarch and #femmemarchfest 
I am yet to pick out my TBR. 
But I have picked out my first read-- Peril At End House by Agatha Christie, I mean if I am going to read only women all month long, I will start with one of my faves. And there is no one quite Dame Christie. 

~~~


March also means my mother's birthday. 
We celebrated a little quietly this year with this delicious KitKat cake and Chinese food. 
:) 

~~~ 

MARCH GOALS/// 

1. Read good books and read 12 books or more. 

2. Go to a museum. 

3. Write everyday. Even if it's free flowing thoughts. 

4. Blog regularly. I have been slacking quite a bit on the blogging front and it's time to get back on track. 

5. Re-organise my bookshelves. 

6. Eat gujiyas for Holi. 

I hope March is wonderful to you and is full of good books and good tidings. 

:) 


No comments: