Friday 8 March 2019

Friday Favourites: Tote Bag + Sloths + Juice + Laptop Case + Latitudes of Longing.


1. Alta coloured feet on a tote bag. 
So in love with this beauty. 
This one is from Aham Bhumika. 


2. Sloths in all shapes and forms. 
A party animal sloth is the cutest little thing! 
:) 


3. Sugarcane juice as the days get hot. 


4. An inspirational message on my laptop case. 
This one is from Chumbak. 


5. My current read/// Latitudes of Longing by Shubhangi Swarup. 
This book has been on my TBR for a while now. I have heard only excellent things about it and that excites and worries me, books with so much hype around them worries me so much. I just finished reading an over hyped book- Daisy Jones and The Six and hated it. So I am desperate for a good read. And I am hoping this book doesn't disappoint. I am only a little bit in and I love it so far in. It's lyrical, beautiful and the world in which it is set is wonderful. I am hoping to read this over the weekend. 

Have a great weekend guys. 
Hope it's relaxing and restful. 

No comments: