Sunday 24 March 2019

Haul/// Fabric Pouch & Bag from iTokri.


Hello! 

Today I want to share a little haul from iTokri, which is pretty much my favourite place to get treats from. I have bought pretty much everything from them, bags, stationery, home decor bits, bedding and incense and a whole lot more. 

This time I got these two, slightly similar things from iTokri. 
One this gorgeous, super colourful mixed fabric collage (ish) pouch from Jugaad. I've been buying things from Jugaad since 2005-06 when they would come to Dastakar. So getting something from them makes me very nostalgic, plus they have such pretty things. 
I love the colours on this pouch. So spring and citrusy. 




I guess I was really feeling the citrus when I made this order, because this bag and it's colours just drew me in. 
I also love how spacious it is, I can't wait to carry it in the summer. 




I also love having seasonal colours in all aspects of my life, especially my bags. 

:) 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday. 

No comments: