Thursday 29 October 2020

Friday Favourites: Books & Bookmarks

1. Beautiful bookmarks from KartikeyShrutii that I've been loving so much. 

Such gorgeous works of art. 




2. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham: My read for this Halloween. How gorgeous is this book cover? 

And it's creepy and strange and odd and spooky. 



3. A Man Called One by Fredrik Bachman: My sister recently read this book and fell in love, I knew she would, it's just the thing that she is drawn to. It's heart-warming and kind and sad and lovely. 

:) 

Full review coming soon.

But do pick it up, if you need something full of kindness and goodness. 



 

4. Ringa Ringa Roses by Neil D'Silva: My current read, a collection of three horror short stories which is fun and spooky enough. 

I am reading this for free via Kindle Unlimited. 


No comments: