Friday 16 October 2020

Friday Favourites: A Whole Bunch of Stationery Loves.

 

1. Pouch from Pitaara: I am currently using this as a my journal pouch. 

It stores my traveller's notebook, a spare journal insert, stickers and my pens. 

Roomy and so pretty, it's the perfect size. 



2. Notebook from The Ink Bucket: My current journal insert. Floral and field notes sized, it is quite lovely. 


3.  A Kindle Sleeve from Label Mira: Well, it was meant to be a Kindle Sleeve but it's a bit small, so now it holds some A6 notebooks and some sticker sheets. It's too pretty to not be used. I love the colours and the gorgeous embroidery. 


4.  Book Marks from Karubasona: Tintin and Feluda. Both in Calcutta being fabulous. 

These bookmarks are a thing of joy and I use them as decor in my Bombay flat. 


5.  Stationery Filled corners of home and this customised pouch of mine. 



6.  Hufflepuff House Colours! 

Such a happy colour and for some reason the Hufflepuff editions are cheaper than the other houses. Go figure. 

No comments: