Sunday 25 October 2020

Stationery Sunday: Bookmark Haul from Rimjhim Artopia.

Hello! 

Subho Navami. 

Today has been so gorgeously rainy here in my small town. 

It's been raining allllll day and it's properly cold and lovely. I've spent most of my day on the terrace watching the rain and soaking up the joy of a blissful rainy day. 


Today for Stationery Sunday I want to share some beautiful bookmarks I bought a while back from this Instagram shop called Rimjhim Artopia. These are gorgeous works of art and each bookmark is stunning and painted with so much love and brilliance. 

:) 

I was so happy when these arrived. 

Uff, so beautiful.  




Love these winter cottage scene bookmarks. Makes me long for winter days and nights and being in the middle of nowhere with a fire burning and a book to keep me company. 



And now some absolute floral beauties. 

These guys were love at first sight. 




This peach one might just be my favourite. I think I used to own a Fabdindia kurta in the same print. So this reminds of happy summers and memories. 



Aren't these just beautiful? 




More floral loveliness. 

The work is so neat and precise. 



Go check out Rimjhim's shop and get yourself something beautiful and making your reading a little more colourful. 


No comments: