Thursday 22 October 2020

Pujo Diaries: Subho Shoshti/// Jewellery Haul from Renaisa Official.

 Hello! 

Subho Shoshti to my fellow Bengali readers. 

Today is the sort of official beginning to Pujo. 

We wear new clothes. 

Welcome Maa Durga. 

And get ready for a whirlwind 4 days that follow.

Of course, all this was in the before times. 

This year is whole other ball game. 

I am still not sure if I'll be able to go to a pandal at all this year.

Might just go to my local Pujo pandal on Ashtami, but for most part, I am staying home and away from the crowds. 

Today has been slow and quietly festive. 

All morning, I've seen people going by my home in brand new, bright and shiny clothes. 

I wore something new too, at home, but still. 

And I unboxed a package that has made me so happy. 

Something handmade and absolutely gorgeous. 

From Renaisa Official, an Instagram Shop that I found recently and I fell in love with her art and jewellery, 


I cannot even with how utterly beautiful this is. 
This is the Savitri Set. 
Look at the darling details like the samba paula, the gold earrings and the beautiful faces. 
I am so smitten! 
Ki shundor! 
This makes me Bengali heart so happy. 


The necklace is nice and long and will go perfectly with plain kurta or sarees. 

It's so well-made and light weight and will be a breeze to wear. 

Honestly, I cannot wait to wear it. 



This beauty right here is Parvati. 
Ma Durga in her Parvati version in a lal paar shada saree. 
Uffff! 
This one was love at first sight. 
:) 



I love everything about this necklace.

The art, the colours and the attention to detail. 



What a happy, happy box of goodies. 



Do check out her shop and get yourself something special and one of a kind. 

What a great way to start my Pujo! 

:) 


No comments: