Friday 21 October 2016

Friday Favourites: Pens + Daisy + Coffee + Journals + Pandals.


1. Pens in my pencil case. I especially love the cute little duck pen, he always puts a big smile on my face each time I open my pencil case. 




2. Daisy/// Happiness is indeed a bunch of smiling daisies. 



3. Winter Warm Drinks/// I am so happy for winter to arrive.
To have warm cups of coffee again! 
I am cold coffee drinker for most of the year but I cherish the few months in which I make a switch to hot coffee and hot chocolate. 


4. Coffee + Journals/// A moment of quiet and a moment to gather my thoughts and pen them down. 
Things I cherish most in this chaotic world. 


5. Pretty Pandals/// Ah! Durga Puja pandals are such a thing of joy. 


Hope you guys are having a wonderful Friday.
And I hope you guys have a lovely weekend too! 
Mine will hopefully include some spooky books and spooky movies! 
And some Diwali cleaning. 
:)


No comments: