Wednesday 5 October 2016

To-Be-Read List/// October 2016.



Hello! 

I have been reading sans a TBR for a while now, in fact I can't remember the last time I made a TBR on the blog. 
But this month I want to read with a little bit of planning. 
So I have made a little list which I might follow to the best of my ability. 
My plan for this month is two-fold, reading some Bengali books in the beginning of the month for Durga Pujo and then move into more spookier territory in honour of Halloween...which is not my festival or anything but still...any excuse to read spooky books! :) 
I also want to read some literary fiction and contemporary books as well...

Here is my tentative TBR for October..

1. Not Without You by Harriet Evans  (currently reading it) 
2. The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan 
3. Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond
4. Saratchandra Omnibus
5. Tagore Short Stories 
6. The Mystery of the Blue Train by Agatha Christie 
7. Annie's House by Amy Cross
8. More books by Amy Cross via Kindle Unlimited 

I want to read way more horror as the month rolls by. 
Will share my updated TBR then. 
:)

Happy Reading Folks :)
May your October by full of good reading. 

No comments: