Monday 10 October 2016

Vignettes/// Durga Puja 2016, Mumbai Pandals!

Hello!

I've been missing in action on here because the happiest time of the year, for Bengalis, is here!
Durga Pujo!!!

I've spent the last two days doing all things Pujo.
Pandal Hopping.
Festivity.
Prayers.
Yum food.
People watching.
Taking a ton of pictures. 

:) 

I will share more of my Pujo..for now here are some snapshots of my last two days. 




This is the Powai Puja.



And a glimpse of What I Wore on Saptami. 
:) 



Decoration at a Pujo pandal in Chembur. 


Maa Durga in all of her glory! 

Happy Durga Pujo folks.
And hope your Saptami & Ashtami were wonderful! 

I will be back with more of my pandal hopping adventures and with some bookish delights soon. 
I also bought 3 books yesterday!
What else do you expect from this Bengali Bookworm!? 

:) 


No comments: