Tuesday 25 October 2016

Stationery Haul/// Magnetic Bookmarks from Hello Paper Cat!

Hello! 
A few weeks back I did a Wishlist post featuring some bookmarks I had found online and fallen in love with. Soon after, my sister and I decided to make a little order and get some of these beauties.
Seriously, there is no such thing as too many bookmarks. The more the merrier! 
:) 
Let's  see some of the beauties that have come to light up my reading experience. 
:) 



We also got some of these stickers as a freebie. Such a nice surprise. 



This princess was a freebie that was kindly sent to us. 
Isn't she the cutest? 


Cacti lovin'!
I loved these the first time I saw them and we just had to have them! 








Sloth! 
:)
I am so in love with him. 



Elizabeth & Darcy! 
I mean come on, how could I resist?! 



Sheep cutie. 
I loved their sweet little faces. 

Apart from the sheer adorableness of these bookmarks, I also love how vibrant they are. The quality is also very good.
Plus they come very decently sized. I was rather surprised to see how big each of these bookmarks were. 

:) 

I highly recommend you go check out Hello Paper Cat if you are looking for some adorable bookmarks. 


No comments: