Monday 2 January 2023

Monday Moods: First Monday of 2023. (Journals Galore + First Reads of the Year)

 Hello Loves! 
How was the first Monday fo 2023 for you? 
Good, I hope? 
I am still knee deep in setting up various journals and enjoying the heck out of the process. 
I also read my first two books of 2023. Two darling books by Sudha Murty that were surprisingly singed copies!!! 
What a stroke of luck! 
:) 

Here's What My First Monday of 2023 Looked Liked: 





How the Earth Got Its Beauty and How The Mango Got Its Magic by Sudha Murty: I started my year with these amazing books and they were just a happy and uncomplicated way to kick start my reading for the year. And they were both such a good time. My sister is reading them now. 

10/10 Would Highly Recommend. 



My beautiful books came signed. 
Such a treat and so unexpected and what sweet messages! 
:) 
Love Love Love. 


Always Appreciate the Beauty of the World. 

:) 



Set up a tiny Film Journal, where I will document everything I watch in a Year. Oh, and this will also include TV shows and stuff, for now I'm calling it a Film Journal, because let's face it...it just sounds cool. 

The Journal is from Muji. 
The Stickers are from Shop K Art and The Plain Pages Store. 
And La Dolce Vita.
The Hobonichi Cover is from a Taiwanese shop that we got a couple of years ago. 


Moved into my new Pencil/ Pen Pouch. 

This one is from Jotting Dots and it's yellow and lovely and wonderful.

:)

Now I am going to cook some dinner- Palak Paneer and a humble but delicious Peas Pulao and find something to watch. 

:) 

A good day. 

No comments: