Thursday 5 January 2023

General Whimsy: Gentle Days of January.

January is here and things feel new and fresh. 

We are finally having a little bit of a winter feel and it feels so good to experience some winter chills. 

I am making the most of these days. 

Life has lately included a lot of planner/stationery/journal time and I am not complaining. 

It's been good. 

Thank You More Please for all the Good Things.  



Late night coffee, perhaps not the best idea but it sure feels good. 


My January Journal. 

Decorated quite well might I say. I am using a standard sized TN insert after years and years. 

The notebook is from an IG shop called Softly Vintage. 

Stickers and Diecuts are from my stash, mostly bits from my old Planner Society Kits and The Feeling and Healing Sticker is new from The Surreal Studio, I love it soooo much.  



Planner Pages. 

My planner this year is from a place called Roohani Rang. And it comes with art that you are mean to colour in. 

I don't think I'll be colouring in every single week because they are all the same art and I don't want to colour in the exact same design over and over again. No thank you. Plus, I do like the monochrome colour scheme. I might at the most go in and use my stamps and things to make the pages look pretty. 




Uff the gentlest and best thing. 

I am starting this right now. Starting my year with Mr. Darcy seems like a good idea to me. 

This time around I am going to annotate the heck out of my favourite book of all time. 

Ah! Joys. 

:) 


My last read, something I loved so much and here is an adorable Mushroom bookmark from Kikkik. 

All things lovely. 

Hope January is treating you well too my loves. 

:) 


No comments: