Tuesday 10 January 2023

Glimpses of my Reading Journal

 Hi everyone!

Sharing some pictures of the set up of my reading journal of 2023. 




If you're wondering what a reading journal is, it is a notebook where I write down my thoughts about books that have made some kind of an impact on me. It is a way for me to put down my thoughts, write down what the book made me think, feel etc. 

For my 2023 book journal, I am using this notebook from Kaagazi (no point sharing a link because the store is now shut). 







The first page looks something like this. Just decorated it with some of my favourite bookish stickers and supplies. These are from a couple of Instagram shops such as Shop ABC, Kimmay's Corner and so on. 







This is what the first inside page looks like. Just some cute stickers! 

Hope you liked this little peek into the set up of my reading journal. If this is something that interests you, then I can share a peek into book journals of years past! 

Have a great day! 


No comments: