Sunday 8 January 2023

Stationery Sunday: Planner Tote 2023

 Hello, hello!

I hope you've been having a lovely weekend! 

I spent mine reading, doing a spot of planning, journaling and watching a movie on Netflix. A nice, lazy Sunday. 

I wanted to share a quick look at the tote bag I am using to carry my planners and supplies currently. 



This is the tote bag that I am using to carry around my planners, journals and supplies. It is from La Dolce Vita and I've had it since 2019 and hadn't really had a chance to use it! Fully blame the pandemic for that! 



Here is what it contains- my planner, gratitude journal and my folio, which houses some of my supplies and, of course, my pencil case. 




The folio (light blue) is actually a Hobonichi cover, which I am using as a folio to carry around my supplies. 






Here is the bag! I love the whimsical outfit of the girls! 




The pencil case I am currently using is also from La Dolce Vita and I love their illustrations! 


Have a great week ahead, folks! 


 

No comments: