Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year + Hello 2023!


 Hello 2023! 
 
Be Good. 
Be Kind. 
Be Fun. 
Be Gentle. 

I hope this New Year is fantastic for you and me. 
:) 
I hope you and me have a wonderful 2023. 





I started my year with some of my usual New Year activities. I set up my planners.

Made some lists. 

Filled ink in my ink pens. 


I love the New Year, I love the new start and fresh clean slate and endless possibility the New Year brings with it. 

I love making lists and dreaming and hoping and manifesting. 

:) 



We treated ourselves to the Sulekha Inks for Christmas. I wanted them for so so so long. But I couldn't find them online, till I finally saw them on Kaagazi and promptly got a few beautiful colours. 
:) 
We filled up a ton of our ink pens today and I am so pleased. 


Coloured in the pages of my planner. 

Didn't do a perfect job. But it was a nice way to spend my morning. 



Sunflowers! 

:) 

I didn't really start on a book yet (it's nearly 11 PM) but I think I might get into bed and start on a new book. 

I am thinking of reading a Sudha Murty picture books because why not start the New Year with something beautiful and joyful. 



My sister on the other hand has her first read of 2023 all lined up and ready. 

Isn't this the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen?! 


~~~~


Happy New Year once again my Loves. 

I am hoping this year involves more Blog Posts and more Reviews and Recommendations and Joys. 


No comments: