Monday 2 May 2016

Monday Moods: Whimsy Wear: What I Wore/// Daisies!





Hello! 

The first Monday of May and boy oh boy! It's so hot in Bombay! May often is treacherously hot in Bombay so that's nothing new. But seriously, every year it gets hotter and hotter!  I don't know how we managed to stay out in the sun and play all day long?! I am guessing kids have some special endurance powers...or it might have been a little pleasanter back in the day. 

Any how...
For today's Monday Moods..I want to throw it back to pleasanter climes and what I wore in Mussoorie for a day of hiking and sight seeing and photo taking. 
I was all about the pink.
:) 

Not pictured here is my very pink, very floral backpack. I clearly don't think there is such a thing as too much pink ;) 

What I Wore: 

Tee + Pants: Westside 
Scarf and Socks: Forever 21 
Sweater: Vero Moda 
Jewellery: Accessorize 

I love layering up and I love dressing for winterish weather. 
I also love the Daisy element in this outfit. 


I think I am going to make this a regular feature of this blog...Whimsy Wear, I love fashion and personal style and I often share snippets of my style on Instagram. So why not occasionally share some of it on here? A good way to document What I Wore. 

:)

Have a great week ahead folks. 
Loads of reviews coming your way! 
:) 


No comments: