Sunday 15 May 2016

Stationery Sunday: A6 Starry Nights "Artori" Traveler's Notebook


Van Gogh's Starry Nights is one of my favourite works of art. To me, the painting always seemed to imply the infinite scope of the universe and the infinitesmally tininess of our human existence. It was to my utter delight that I found a Traveler's Notebook (TN) artisan, who re-created this painting onto leather notebooks. The artisan is Nicole and her store on Etsy is called Crazy Organized. Nicole can pretty much paint anything onto leather. You can see her beautiful work on her Facebook page as well. When I discovered her work, I simply had to order one of her notebooks with Starry Nights on it! :)


Here is what my A6 "Artori" (that's what Nicole calls her notebooks) looks like! Starry Nights is painted onto an outside pocket, which is handy for keeping stencils, stickers and other bits and bobs. Nicole also kindly sent some stickers along with the notebook and I love the water bottle ones! And the laundry ones! :)

Let's take a closer look.




Like I mentioned, Starry Nights has been painted on the external pocket that wraps all the way around the notebook. 









The TN also comes with co-ordinated beaded bookmarks, which are really handy! 




Here is a quick look at what's inside. The notebook on the left is my daily art journal and the one on the right is for grocery and other chores-related lists. I love this marbled-looking pastel gel pen. It's so smooth and dark! It's from PaperGeekCo on Etsy, in case you are interested. 


Hope this was fun!

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: