Friday 6 May 2016

Friday Favourites: Floral Tote + Gourmet Popcorn + Make-Up + Flowers + Tinkle Comics.

Hello! 

It seems like it's been an age since I listed out some of my Favourites on this blog! 
I completely forgot all about doing my March favourites and now April is over too! 
:( 

Now to some recent loves of mine...


1. Floral Reversible Tote from Accessorize/// Isn't she gorgeous? 
Foral loveliness. 
Fits a ton of stuff and is reversible too. 
Though to be honest, we might always stick to the floral side. 
So pretty! 


2. Summer Bougainvillea/// Bombay is in full bloom with these beauties. My apartment building is covered in these beauties. Makes me so happy! 


3. The Crunch Box Popcorn/// Ah! If you love popcorn you have got to try it. They come in so many flavours and are all lovely. So far I've tried the Caramel, Cheese and Dark Chocolate. And the Caramel (pictured above) was my utter favourite. 
You can get them at Amazon. 


4. Tinkle/// It just isn't summer without this childhood classic. 
Makes me think of long train rides to Calcutta from Bombay and overdosing on these fun and educational comics. 
So good! 
I still enjoy these lovelies. And pick them now and again. 


5. Make-Up Loves Recently/// Mostly MAC--- my much loved Burgundy Times Nine eye shadow palette. Love all of the colours. 
My Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation...so good. 
217 Brush and my staple Painterly Paint Pot.
And MAC Stay Pretty blush, a perfect summer pink. 

I've also been loving my Beauty Blender and Primer from Inglot. 
Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 
&
L'oreal Infalliable 24H Foundation...I am in the shade 140. Love the finish of this foundation and it's staying power is great too. 
Also really enjoying the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. 

This was the majority of my holiday make-up. 


Have a lovely Weekend ahead folks! 




No comments: