Monday 14 February 2022

Monday Moods: Valentine's Day

 Hello Loves! 

And a Happy Valentine's Day to You. 

Hope your heart is full of love and warmth and you always, always find love for yourself! 

I spent my day doing some of my favourite things! 

First up, I woke up at 5:40 AM! 

 A complete rarity in my life and then I went on to have myself a good day. 

Fixed breakfast in two parts~ first some chocolate, banana and peanut butter oats. 

A cup of coffee. 

And then some desi French Toast. 

Then I went to the terrace and pretty much spent my day there. 

Reading. 

People Watching. 

Water plants. 

And coming down to get some happy mail! 

:) 

A good day. 

Full of gentle joys and guavas and brownies too! 

:) 

What else can I ask for? 




A sun kissed book and a beautiful bookmark. 

This one is from Debdyuti Creates over on IG. 


A tote to carry my books, Kindle, phone and water bottle to the terrace. 

This one is from Jonakir Haat on IG. 

Love the gamcha trim so much. She makes some beautiful things out of gamchas. 



Perfect sunny days. 


Lost in a story. 


Wore some earrings after ages today. 

These guys are from Madhukari from whom we've bought two necklaces lately. These earrings came with one the necklaces. 

:) 


Currently reading and loving. Hoping to finish this one by tonight. 



This is what my sister is currently reading and this one is really special because one of my IG behens Bhavya and Sabi of Our Treasure Chest sent this to me for my birthday. 

:) 

I am so touched and I will always treasure it. I will re-read this gem of a book next month I think.

 So that's been my day. 

Hope yours has been good too! 

:) 

No comments: