Saturday 5 February 2022

Vignettes: Saraswati Pujo & A Rainy Saturday.

 Hello Loves! 

Here is my day in pictures. 

Today was Saraswati Pujo and Basant Panchami. A day to worship the Goddess of Learning and Wisdom and a day that I don't read. You put your books and pens and notebooks away for the day. So today included watching some films- I have currently been binge watching  the Scream films and this morning I stayed in bed watching Scream 3 and 4. 

The rest of the day was awashed in rain and staying cozy in bed. 

Here are some pictures from my day. 



Joy Maa Saraswati. Barir Saraswati Pujo. 

Colours from my garden. 
Love the shades on these leaves. 


A cup of coffee on a cold, cold day. 
The first cup of coffee, in a relatively small mug. 


Rainy Day scenes. 



My books left alone for today. 


Clover growing wild. 
:) 
Today was a good day. 
Ordinary yet peaceful. 
Hope you had a good day too. 


No comments: