Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello February 2022! + A Day in my Life + TBR + Room Decor.

 Hello February! 

Hello Birthday Month!

Hello Happiness! 


I am so happy February is here. 

While I am not particularly chuffed about my actual birthday..I do like to do something special every single day in February. 

I am odd I know. 

I like cooking yum things. 

Watching my favourite kind of films. 

Reading only my favourite authors and generally try to be as happy as I can. 

Little Things & Little Joys. 

I am determined to have a happy little month. 

With that goal in mind, I started February with doing a deep clean of my room and my shelves and moved my books around and spilt them in read and unread piles. 

I also pulled out some books I am hoping to read this month. 

I also strung up fairy lights and put out some new artwork to my shelves. 

:) 

Little things that bring me so much joy. 

Here's a little look at my day. 



My current read. 

Starting February with my favourite story of all time~ Mahabharata. 


I also did a little stationery move around and pulled out some supplies I want to use in my journals and planner this year. 

These stickers are from Comicanaa. 

New art work and bookmarks to adorn my room and candle light for some mood and mohaul. 

Love this corner looks now! 

:) 


Planner pages. 

I still need to go in and decorate the rest of the week but I had the first day of February pretty much done. 


A closer look at some of the art. 


Here some books I hopefully read this month. 

Will share a proper TBR post soon! 

:) 

Hope this month is good for you and me. 

Have a great month ahead. 

No comments: