Thursday 17 February 2022

Reading Life: February Hopefuls and Cheating on TBRs.

 

I started February by pulling out these books from my shelves and telling myself I'd read most of them. 

With good intentions and hopes I started this month like a good girl hoping to read so much. 

And since it's mid-month, I am doing quite good. 

I mean I didn't quite stick to my TBR, but then when do I ever? 

But I have stuck to this pile more or less. 

Kinda. 

I figured I'd do a reading update today. 

So I had pulled out 8 books to read. 

So far I've read 2 books from this pile. 

Just 2 and a half maybe. 

But I have read a few books on my Kindle and some other books that caught my fancy. And that's just how life goes. 

See TBRs are great. You mull over what to read. Set a goal. Make a list and maybe you even stick to it. Or you don't. 

I like having a pile ready to dive into and I am equally OK with completely abandoning said list. 

Life happens. 

Read what you want to. 

I mean you are doing this for fun no? 

Make a list. Stick to it or not. 

Some of these books I will read next month for #FemmeMarch so it's alllll good. 

Daisy Johnson I will for sure read next month. 

Maybe even K.R. Meera. 

The Sellout I maybe, hopefully will get to this month. 

Let's see. 





Oh and Ruskin Bond and Ray will most likely get read super soon. 

Within this next week. 

So see all good. 

I don't know what is the point of this post, maybe it's a reading update or a reminder to read what you love. 

Just read. 

:) 

No comments: