Thursday 3 February 2022

5 Things on Our Wishlist Right Now.

 Hello, hello!

Wanted to quickly share the top 5 things that are on my sister and my wishlist right now! These are big and small things and we look at these as little treats to ourselves for surviving these times! :) Also since this is my Birthday Month I am always looking for presents for myself :) 


1. Uni-Ball One Gel Pens 


I just love gel pens and can't have enough of them! These newest gel pens from Uni-ball are supposed to be rich and can write to surfaces like vellum as well! We use a lot of vellum paper in our journals and being able to write on them is a huge plus! 


2. SoftCover Purple Notebook from myPaperClip 


These softcover notebooks from myPaperClip look perfect for my 'daily pages' (where I write my feelings, thoughts, events of the day in a more free-flowing, stream of consciousness manner) journal! Plus, isn't that colour so cute?! 


3.  Small Drawer Pouch from Hobonichi


My sister is eyeing this stationery pouch from Hobonichi. The only thing holding her back? The fear of Customs charges on anything that is sent via courier from abroad! Sigh. This pouch is very spacious and is perfect for carting around stationery supplies! 


4. All Woven Little Ana in Mustard from Chiaroscuro


We've not bought as many bags as we normally do because we are not in Mumbai (our home) currently and carting everything back is going to be a pain! As soon as we are back home, this beautiful woven hobo bag is going to be ordered from Chiaroscuro! Isn't she LOVELY!!!!!


5. Ceramic Mugs from Olive Home Accents 

 


Who doesn't like mugs?! Or other ceramic things? These pastel coloured mugs are on our wishlist and will be ordered very soon! :) These are from Olive Home Accents. 


What is on your wishlist? Let us know here or on Instagram! 

 

No comments: