Friday 18 February 2022

A Day in my Life: Birthday 2022 ~ Books + Cake + Instax + Cuteness.

 So your girl turned a year older today. 

Wiser too...hopefully. 

Had yet another quiet birthday this year. 

Read. 

Had so much love and wishes come my way. 

Opened a few gifts. 

Ate cake. 

Played Scrabble with my family after agesss...years in fact and I won! 

:) 

It was a good day. 

A very, very good day. 

Oh and there was amazing food involved too. 

Basanti pulao and chingir malaicurry and Chinese grubs for dinner. 

I am so grateful for this life and everyone who made me feel special. 

:) 

Here are some snippets of my day. 


Just some things I am manifesting for myself this year. 




My cake. 
I cut 3 birthday cakes this year! 
*feeling most spoilt*


Did a tiny bit of journaling today. 
Wrote some goals and hopes for the coming year. 


Took pictures of my birthday book haul. 
And took an Instax of it, it's a little bit of tradition of mine. 
Haul coming soon! 


No birthday of mine is complete without a bit of reading. 
This is what I am reading this birthday weekend. 
Ruskin Bond 
&
Satyajit Ray. 
Good men to keep me company. 


Some happy mail. 

A cute AF book sleeve from Taaga. 

:) 

A happy day. 

Thank-you More Please! 

Oh and I also watched a Bengali horror/thriller OTT show, so I am happy as can be. 

:) 

No comments: