Sunday 13 February 2022

Stationery Sunday: My February Daily Journal Set-Up & Decor.

 Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share my February Daily Journal Set-Up and Decor with you. This year I am doing a mini-journal every month, for my daily pages, thoughts, feelings and documenting things big and small. Instead of doing a separate journal for daily pages and another for feelings and things..this year I am doing it all in one. And so far, I have done so in tiny journals. 

January was in an A6 notebook and this month I am in another tiny journal from Kikkik. Since this is my birthday month I have done a little bit extra in terms of decor and tried to make this journal pretty as can be. 

Here is a little look. 


Here is my notebook. 

An understated, minimal and beautiful notebook. 

I am so glad I randomly had this sitting among my things. A favourite notebook from my favourite stationery place- Kikkik. 


Made not one but two collages. Told you I went allll out for birthday month. 
I love how this has turned out. 


Used a hand-painted poloroid as the main focus on this spread. 



Love the colours on this spread. 
I stuck to my favourite colours of all time- pink and purple. 


Ah!
I did good I think. 
Creating these spreads makes me so happy and is such a great way to spend time. I love doing this at the beginning of every month. A little way to be creative. 



I am quite pleased about having a new journal every month. It's a good way to fill up notebooks and use my things in my stash and I get to decorate to my heart's content. 

DETAILS: 

Journal: Kikkik (quite old I'm afraid) 

Stickers and Bits: Shop ABC (on IG) 

Poloroid Painting: From an IG shop I didn't have a good experience with and honestly I don't even remember anymore. But several others do something similar. 

No comments: