Friday 4 March 2022

Friday Favourites: Embroidered Hair Clips from Deesa By Deepika.

 Hello Loves! 

Today's Friday Faves are new things from an old favourite of mine- Deesa

I have bought a couple of brooches from her in the last few years and it's my go to place to find something cute and quirky and beautiful. Seriously go check out her shop and get something lovely to spruce up your daily looks and style. 

This time around we got ourselves some hair-clips..only we don't exactly intend to use them as such. We plan on using these to hold down our journal pages while we journal. I am sure at some point I will put them in my hair and feel cute but mostly we use them as a stationery item. 

Here are the beauties we got. 


Oh first up a biggggg thank-you to Deepika for sending me a little belated birthday gift- this beautiful shiuli clip that I love so much. Shiulis are one of my favourite flowers and I am so happy to have one in this form in my life. 


A marigold aka a humble but lovely genda phool
I love how big and wholesome this looks. 




Always happy to have sunflowers in my life. 
We also have a brooch in this style from her. 




And of course we got my favourite flower in the whole world- daisy. 
Ah so cute! 
We have a similar brooch too, I basically cannot resist a daisy. 




And a Poppy. 
My sister loves these flowers and this one is already sitting pretty on her planner. 




Here are all of them sitting pretty and looking beautiful. 
Spring has bloomed in my corner of the world and how! 

:) 


No comments: