Friday 25 March 2022

Monthly Favourites: March 2022.

 Hello Loves! 

It's the last Friday of the year and it's time to list my Monthly Favourites. 

It seems like such a long month, no? March always does seem so long after the short and sweet February. 

March felt long but good, it started out wonderful and cold and is ending with me sweating through my tee. 

Spring has jumped straight into summer and I am not looking forward to the hot month of summer. 

But let's not think about that for now, let's talk about all the things I loved in March! 



1. Spring Journal: I love how my journal for this month turned out, I loved how I set it up and I have really enjoyed how writing in it. Sadly not like we had much of a spring this year. We went straight from winter  to summer. Still, I can pretend in my journal that spring is lingering on. 

2. Flowers: You got to love the flowers that bloom in March. Our little garden was alive in flowers big and small. 

3. Deesa Clips: We got some beautiful blooms from Deesa this month and they are gorgeous. They are hair clips technically and I might use them as such but mainly I'll be using them to hold down my journal and planner pages. A beautiful way to keep my pages from flying and it does making writing and planning easier and so much prettier. 

4. Embroidered Totes: Another new and gorgeous addition to my life this month was these lovely embroidered totes from Stem Daisy. I am so in love with these babies and I have gotten four totes in total this month. 

5. Femme March: I read only women writers all this month for Femme March and it's one of my favourite reading months in the year. This month I have read some amazing books and I will talk about them in detail in my reading wrap-up at the end of the month. Reading women writers is always a good time. 

6. Happy Days: Luckily, this month has been a month of mostly good, slow and restful days! A good gentle little month full of cold coffee, ice-cream and watching a ton of good movie! 

7. Reading in the Sunshine: Before the days got hot, I managed to squeeze in a few moments of reading outside and soaking up the sun. Something I will miss doing in the summer. 

8. Daily Journaling: This month I managed to write in my daily journal pretty much everyday. It feels so good to put my thoughts down on paper and make lists and occasionally make it as pretty as I can. I also love this new ink pen of mine that I got earlier this month from Amazon. It's a Jinhao pen. 

9. Quiet Mornings: I am not a morning person. At all. Night are when I shine. But this month, especially in the early few days, I would wake up early, journal my morning pages and read for a few hours and it felt so good and calm. I really should do more of this. 

10. Films: I watched a tonnnn of content this month. I think I watched something every single night. My favourite film this month was 83 which I adored and I watched twice. I re-watched a lot of my old faves too- DDLJ, This is the End and Tropic Thunder. This month I felt more drawn to films and shows and reading took a little bit of a backseat. 

My other favourite things this month were//

 Gifts from the lovely Anupriya who surprised me with some goodies (I will share them soon). 

Cold Coffee season is back. 

AC nights. 

Ice-cream. 

So much family gossip. 

Family drama. 

Two family weddings. 

Adda sessions. 

A spot of socializing.

Not shopping a lot. Being good for a change. 

A spot of book shopping. They are on their way to me, will do a haul once they arrive. 

:) 

This was a good month and I hope this was a good month for you too.  


No comments: