Tuesday 15 March 2022

Haul: Embroidered Totes from Stem Embroidery.

 Hello Loves! 

Today's post is very Spring appropriate and it makes me so happy. I am a big fan of tote bags, cotton totes especially have my whole heart. I can't quite control myself when I see a pretty tote bag and this was my exact situation when I stumbled across the beautiful tote bags made by Stem Daisy Embroidery. 

It was love at first sight.  

We got two totes and I love them so much. 

Look at them! 

Cats

&

Flowers! 



Cats! 
Look at how freaking adorable these cats are?! 
Cute as can be! 


Hello cuties. 
The cats and flowers are giving me life. 


I can't wait to fill up this tote with my books and journal and camera and hit the world. 
Go cafe hopping and live my best life. 


The next tote might be absolute favourite. 


Bloom! 
I cannot even with how gorgeous this tote is. 
Spring Summer vibes are strong in this one. 


The embroidery is truly special. 


Look how gorgeous. 


REVIEW: 

1. The totes are absolutely stunning. The pictures don't do them justice. 

2. The embroidery is so well-done and neat. 

3. The totes themselves are of good quality and very nicely made. 

4. The size of the totes is great too and it will fit a bunch of stuff. 

5. The pricing was good too. 

6. The whole ordering, paying and delivery was smooth and fuss free. 

5/5 

Would highly recommend. 

Go check them out and get yourself something lovely. I already have two more totes coming my way from them! 

Will share them once they arrive.

:) 


No comments: