Tuesday 8 March 2022

Vignettes/// How I Spent Women's Day.

 Hello Loves! 

Happy Women's Day to You. 

I hope you continue to shine and thrive and be the incredible woman you were meant to be. 

I spent my Women's Day doing things that I love. 

Reading an amazing book by a woman writer, whose work and stories I love so much. 

Planning. 

Journaling. 

Making lists. 

&

Drinking cold coffee. 

Living my life doing things that make me happy...what every woman really wants. 

Here's a little glimpse of my day. 



Reading in bed. 
With a gorgeous bookmark for company. 
:) 
This one is from Karubasona. 



My current read which I am loving so much. 
I am a couple of stories in and I am really really enjoying it. 



Books and Coffee. 

:) 

Cold coffee season is here and it's lovely. 



Then it was planner time. 
Kept my pages pretty basic and simple, added my little friend Pusheen to make my pages cute. 


I am using my marigold hair clip from Deesa to hold down my planner pages. 


A spot of journaling. 


Look how pretty. 


I am really enjoying using these sticky notes in my journal and planner. We got this recently from Peach Stationery. 


Planner and Peace. 


A slow and wonderful day. 

Hope things are well with you too. 

No comments: