Monday 14 March 2022

My Reading Resolutions for 2022.

 Hello Loves! 

I know I am a little (a lot) late talking about my Resolutions this year. I don't even know why! I guess I wanted to let this year begin and get a feel for it before latching any expectations and hopes on it. You know let's see where 2022 was going and then set my expectations accordingly. 

:)

So here are my little Reading Resolutions and Goals for 2022. 


From my Book Journal. 
Made a list and hope to stick to it. 
:) 
I have largely kept things simple and do-able. 


Low-key love how this layout turned out. 


My Resolutions. 




My main goals are to: 

Read what I love. 

Don't force myself to read. 

Read more Literary Fiction. 

Buy books I want to read immediately. 

DNF books without guilt. 

Read a few chonky books. 

:) 

Read what makes me happy. 

What are some of your reading goals for 2022? 

And have you been sticking to them? 

Me, I think so far I've done well with the goals I've set for myself. 

:) 

No comments: