Sunday 13 March 2022

Stationery Sunday: A Little Haul from Shop ABC.

 Hello Loves! 

For Stationery Sunday this week I am sharing a tiny but happy haul from Shop ABC, a place we've been buying stationery bits from a few months now and I am happy to have found a new place for my stationery needs. 

Here's what I got this time. 





Packaging on fleek as usual. I tend to re-use all of it in journaling spreads. It's criminal to waste such prettiness. 


Here is everything we got. Three things. 



First we got this little notepad, which can be used a memopad or as decor in your planners and journals. 



Next we got these deco stickers which look like frames and are great for journaling. I have wanted these for a while and so glad I found them. 


Finally we got another set of these girl stickers. I got a set last month and since I was enjoying them so much, my sister got herself a set too. You get a 105 stickers in one set and I always find them useful and aesthetic to use in my planner and journal. 

So that's my little haul. 
Hope you have having a good Sunday. 



No comments: