Thursday 31 March 2022

Haul: Pocket Sized TN from Endless Works

 Hey everyone!

Wanted to share a new pocket-sized Traveler's Notebook (TN) that I bought from Endless Works.

As you know, we love a good TN here and so, when I saw these, I simply had to get one to try it out! 

Let's take a look at the goodies, shall we?




This is what the box looks like. The TN is sized somewhere between a Field Notes and an A6. It is taller than a Field Notes notebook but narrower than an A6 notebook, if that makes sense. 





When you open it up, this is what greets you. A little leaflet about your TN and the insert (notebook) that it comes with. 




Also, there is a sticker inside. Going to use it somewhere soon! 




This is the TN. The leather looks a lot like the Traveler Company's Camel leather but is a bit stiffer. Maybe it will get softer with age? Not sure, but I do like its rustic, easy-to-get-all-scratched-up look. 





Apart from the centre band to put in notebooks, it comes with two extra elastic bands- one red and one yellow. You can use these to add extra notebooks to the TN. A cool idea, me thinks. 




This is the insert it comes with. It is a dot grid Tomeo River Paper insert. I have been super busy with life to try it out yet, but will try different inks on it and share the results on my Instagram




Endless also has these pocket-sized notebooks and so, I thought I'd buy a set to try them out. They are very cute and claim to be ink-friendly. Will give these also a good old ink test and let you guys know how they turned out. 




This is what each little notebook looks like. Here is the link to get them



So, that was my little notebook haul from Endless Works. 

Hope you liked! Will be back soon with more book reviews! 


No comments: