Tuesday 1 March 2022

Hello March 2022 + A Day in my Life- Flowers, Journal and Current Read.

 Hello March! 

Hello Spring! 

Hello Sunshine! 

I am so happy you are here March. 

I am excited to read only amazing women writers all month long for #FemmeMarch. 

I am happy to step into this new month and make the most of it. 

My month began very happily. I set up a new Spring Journal and I started on my first read for the month, wrote in my journal and spend time just being. 

:) 

A good and gentle start to a new month. 

Here are some snippets of my day. 



Switched up the art in my book corner. 
These very vintage-y looking bookmarks are from Shop VnV. 



My Spring Journal is all set up and ready for words and thoughts. 
I am hoping to have the same journal for March and April, hence Spring Journal. 


My morning looked a little like this: Journaling my intentions and hopes for March and reading a little of my current book. 
I am reading I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys, she is an author whose work I simply adore and I have read everything she's ever written, so this, her newest book was an auto buy for me. I had to read it and I know I am going to love it. 
I am only 10% in and I am really caught up in this world. This is set in Romania during it's communist rule and it's about a young boy forced to spy on a friend on the orders of the special secret police. I am so invested in this story and it's people and eager to learn more about this dark period in history. 


Baba's shawl. 


Cute cozy corners of home. 
Candlelight and a cute little Doggo. 


New page in our calendar. 
Not gonna lie this dude is giving me thoda creepy vibes. 


Set goals and hopefully get them done. 


Let there be light. 


Garden scenes. 


I hope the rest of this month is just as good as today. 

No comments: