Tuesday 22 March 2016

Book Haul/// Books of March 2016, Part- III. Books from Om Books & Kitab Khana.

Hello! 

Time to share another bout of books with you.
March has been a good month of book buying for me.
And I bought these books in one day while spending some time in 2 bookshops I adore.
First I went to Om Books in Phoenix Mills and had a browse and picked up 2 books and later in the same day I found myself in Kitab Khana and walked away with 3 books and a Vogue magazine. 
:)
My idea of a good day! 

I love all of the books I've picked up and I look forward to reading all of them soon! 

Let's see the books I've added to my bookshelves! 


Books Bought... 

Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje 
Kismetwali and Other Stories by Reetika Khanna Nijhawan 
The Gita for Children by Roopa Pai
Delhi by Khushwant Singh
The Golden Son by Shilpi Somaya Gowda 
I also picked up a little sampler for a Children's Book called The Bad Guys. 









All of these books sound interesting and some of them, Delhi and Anil's Ghost I've wanted for a while so I am very happy to own them. 

Happy Reading guys :) 


No comments: