Saturday 19 March 2016

Friday Favourites: Summer Sky + Make-up Haul--MAC & Inglot + Notebooks!

Hello! 

This Friday I want to talk about some newly acquired loves, so in some sense this a little bit of a haul.
:) 

But also some other things that have made me happy recently. 






1. Blue skies in the summer evening with clouds doing their own magic. 

2. On my bed--- a smiling Little Miss Giggles, a new notebook from Fabindia and a Watermelon pouch from Accessorize that holds my camera. 

3. My newest MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow---Antique. 

4. Newest Inglot Matte Nail Polish in a bright, happy orange; perfect for Spring-Summer. It's in the number 726. I adore Inglot nail polishes. 

5. A darling little new book, this is just a few sample pages I picked up from Kitab Khana. 
The Bad Guys by Aaron Blabey from Scholastic India. It sounds so adorable. So glad I grabbed this sampler from the till. 

Hope your Friday was lovely. 

Mine included cooking, reading, journaling, talking to my Maa and having a good day. 
:) 

No comments: