Friday 11 March 2016

Friday Favourites: Owl Tote + Strawberry + Flip Flops + Cake & Coffee + Cushion.

Hello! 

And a happy Friday to you. 

My Friday has included...

Cleaning my house.
Taking pictures of my new books--haul coming soon.
Drinking lemonade like my life depended on it.
Making guacamole. 
Getting some very old fashioned pillow cases in the mail. 
Watching some Pretty Little Liars. 

And now let's see some things I've been loving recently...






All of my recent loves.. 

1. An owl tote from Accessorize that is too cute for words. Look at those goofy little faces. 

2. A cushion that says 'Because I have a sister I'll Always have a friend'...a sweet little treat from my cousin bother on my birthday. Love the pink and, of course, love the message. 

3. Strawberry...misshapen but still delicious. 

4. Flip flops. These babies scream summer don't they? They are from Westside. 

5. Iced coffee and cake. Things that will brighten the darkest of days. And my new glasses. The frames are from Forever 21. 

Have a wonderful weekend guys. 
Hope your weekend is restful and fun. 

:)  

No comments: